STORIES ABOUT ME
Hay, my name is Nadya. My full name Nadya Eka Putri. I was
born in Jakarta, 30-12-1996. My father’s name Afrijon. My mother name Sumiaty. My mother and father came from
Padang, Padang is also derived from. I first child of 3 brothers. I have a
Brother and Sister. The name of my sister Nina Tri Oktaviani. And my brother
name Andhika Ramadan Putra. I live on the street K.H. Mas Mansur Dukuh Pinggir
2 Rt.11 Rw.5 No.8, Tanah Abang. Central Jakarta.
I am very happy to come to the Bung Karno Main Stadium to
watch football. And I
really like football. Football
clubs are very I Love and I Love may have to date is Persija Jakarta. Many people look down on women who
like football. In fact I
think it's perfectly natural that women watch football. Because love does not look at
anything.
That’s a story about myself. Thank
you.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar